Well we still have no set move date. While I am extremely frustrated theres not much I can do about it. We received an email which leads us to believe that we are looking at the first two weeks of April. But really who knows. Apparently something went wrong with the architects and all the interior walls that had been put up had to be torn down. Dan is going down to Az for a meeting on the 26th. Hopefully by then we will know something more. He also has another meeting about the job on the 25th. I am hoping that we will find out more before then though.
In the meantime though we are making great strides with the painting. Last weekend we finished the kids' room as well as the dining room. All we have left is two walls in the living room and 2 walls left in our room. I was hoping to get to it this weekend. But it looks like a change in plans has pushed that back.
I guess I will just continue to go through our stuff for now. I went through the kids' clothes the other day. Its amazing how much stuff they both had that doesn't even fit them.
It's been a while
13 years ago



1 comment:
Ooh going through kids clothes fun! ;) Let me know if you need any help with packing and getting rid of stuff! Remember I am a moving Queen...lol
Post a Comment