CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Staying in Arizona

After much deliberation and of course a talk with Bill, Dan and I have decided to stay here in Arizona for the time being. After looking at the market in Wa we are paying much less here than up there for a much nicer place. Plus you just cant beat this weather. Dan will be back to a regular schedule after the 20th of this month. Though he will still have at least another 3 weeks worth of work on the job before he is officially finished. We are going to put the kids in the winter session of preschool and go see the sights around Arizona. We have talked about Dan taking off most of Jan. It will be nice to have some down time and he will just have to travel for the little jobs that come up while we await the next big project. Which will hopefully be starting in March '09. But we wont talk about that just yet since the company has only made it through phase 1 of the picking process. But Dan and I both are hoping they get this job. If not there is one other big one we are hoping for as well. But I'm not yet sure when it will be starting.

But in the meantime we will be enjoying the rest of our time here in the sunny state of Arizona. I cant wait to get up to the Grand Canyon and I am so happy that we wont have to worry about the car breaking down. The fun begins!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I don't think you are making a mistake by not putting them in. You are home with them and they need this time with you. Both Hayden and Phedora now lots and say lots. Emily Pediatrician just thought it would be extra help for Emily especially since she doesn't show interest in learning from me. Also since Cooper (even though younger siblings learn faster) is learning things that she still wont say or show she has learned is warrant for preschool. I mean she is 3.5 and she still can't tell me any color and shapes. And I have being teaching her these since day one. She just wont share her learning's and she has to be willing to do so by school or she will have problems in class.