This afternoon we headed out to the beach with my friend Casey and her son Howie. It was a dog friendly beach were Isis was able to run around and have a good time. We all had fun playing in the water, digging holes in the sand which turned into digging for clams, and meeting the other kids and dogs at the beach. I took my camera but between the kids and Isis I never managed to get it out. We are going to start making our beach trip a weekly thing while the weather is still so nice. It was a great beach with sand and rocks but not a lot of people. Its a bit of a walk down but well worth it. I just hope that a bunch of people dont find out about it. There was a the perfect amount of people there today!
No comments:
Post a Comment