After meeting with three different moving companies all we have left to do is make a decision. The movers will be coming on the 6th to pick up our things. On the morning of the 7th the carpet cleaners are coming and then at 12:30 we are doing our final walk through here. Then its off to California and possibly Disneyland. As of right now it looks like our things will be up in Wa between the 9th and the 17th. As we get closer to moving date we will get a better time frame. We are hoping for between the 13th and 15th though. But will take whatever we get I guess.
I am off to do some more packing. Now that the moving companies are done going through here I feel like I can really get in there and get it done!
It's been a while
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment