CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This morning...

Phedora was being very quite this morning before we had to take Hayden to school. So I call for her and she sheepishly comes walking up to me rubbing under her eyes. Hmm... I ask her what she has been up to and she wont say and she wont look at me. She was hiding out in our bathroom blindly applying mascara! I was actually quite impressed with it cause she did really good and wasn't looking in a mirror and didn't stab herself in the eye. I guess she is a natural. Regardless though she did get a stern talking to. She is allowed to wear her eye shadows, which are sheer pinks and light blues and lip gloss but not mascara! I tried to get a pic but she wasn't being very cooperative about it. This was the best one I got.



No comments: