Is ready to go home. For the last couple of weeks the kids will get up in the morning and pack their bags to go home. Usually they have an afternoon flight to catch. Well.... tomorrow we are going to go to the zoo, so I decided to use Phedora's backpack for our lunch since its out here and I can find it. First I open up the 2 side pockets and find a pair of underwear in each pocket. Then I open the main area to find a pair of slippers, a slinky and a pull up. I pull them out and keep unpacking. She has 3 pairs of jeans, a nightgown and a sundress. I'm curious what she was planning on using for a shirt or if she was planning on wearing the sundress with the jeans. That is something she does regularly so that wouldn't surprise me. On the bottom of the bag she has necklaces, bracelets, hair clips and two pens along with a piece of paper. Too cute! I guess I should have unpacked her bag sooner. She's been telling me that she doesn't have any pants lately. Lucky for her I found them! Here's a pic of the contents for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment