CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dancing Princess

Last Tuesday was Phedora's last day of Dancing Princess'. She was acting really shy during their performance but I still got some good shots of her. I'm not sure where the shyness came from but it does come out from time to time. This past Tuesday was a sad day for her when she realized that we really weren't going back to dancing princess'. I have been trying to find her a new class but it has proved to be difficult. Of the classes I have found they are either full or she needs to be 6 years old. In the meantime she has been practicing her leaps for Ms. Lindsay. During this last session Ms. Lindsay said that Phedora's leaps had improved a lot from the first session.









Thank You for coming.

No comments: