CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flying kites

After school on Wednesday it was a little windy out so we decided to walk up to the neighborhood park and try our luck at flying the kids' kites. Santa brought them both little kites for Christmas last year and we have yet to try them out. Well we managed to get the kites put together and up into the air. I have no pics though because the field was all wet and I didn't want the kids to accidentally drop the camera. Anyway, we would get them up and then the wind would just stop. Very frustrating for all of us. Phedora decided that she was done with us and the kites and took off across the field to play in the sprinkler. We will have to try the whole kite thing another day. But all in all a fun trip to the park. The kids had a blast playing in the sprinklers.

I am muscle man!




As usual there is a few more of Phedora than of Hayden. I try to get pics of him but he has to want to do pictures. If he doesn't want to then I get nothing from him. Of course when he's ready though he's ready.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Phedora is so adorable in the sprinkler she looks so grown up in that outfit!