Last Saturday morning we went to Disneyland. It was Phedora's first time and she was a little more than excited. As you can see from the first picture. It was a perfect day to go, the temp was perfect. The crowds weren't too terribly bad either. I think the longest we had to wait for a ride was about an hour. The only thing I wish we had done differently was go see the princess' first thing. Next time we will for sure though. The pictures don't even begin to capture the fun we all had. But here is a few for you to enjoy.
We had a great time I wish we had more time. One day was just not long enough. The kids were planning their trip to Disneyland on the way home. I wish we lived closer so we could go more often. But then they might get bored with it so its better this way. Phedora has decided that when she grows up she wants to be a Princess.



2 comments:
Looks like to had a great time. It looks like so much fun there!
Wow, what a great trip! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't believe how much more Hayden is starting to look like Dan. Dora continues to become more princess like too!!! Haha! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment